Monday, July 9, 2012

Quiver pattern finalized

I reworked the previous pattern I was planning to go with.  After loading the cardboard mockup with some arrows, it just didn't look right.  A bit too big for my liking.  I reworked it a bit to make it a little taller and narrower.  I've also added some mockup straps to see how it will hang.



 

After assembly and satisfaction with the general layout, I took the pieces apart to arrive at my pattern for the leather.  This will also give me a better idea of the space I have to work with for the tooled Celtic design I have to come up with.  I have an image in my head of what I want it to look like, but I have yet to put pen to paper for the design.