Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Red Leather gloves

I started a pair of red leather gloves to go with my red and black leather and silk outfit.  This project has been in my to do bag for a while.  We were selling stuff as part of a multiple family garage sale this past weekend which gave me plenty of time to simply sit and sew.  I finished one of the gloves and now I suppose I'll wait another 6 months before the other is completed.




The following was added on 1/28/2014.  I finally got around to completing my gloves.  These have been in a small bag which I tend to carry around with me to events in the event that I have no other projects to keep my hands busy.  At an event this past weekend I finally got around to finishing the left hand.  Unfortunately the outfit that they were designed to go with no longer fits.